Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fake people all around.

Hii !

Okay yesterday i had an awesome day with Fatin,Eebal,Farah,Faiz and Shah Iman :) Came back home. And makngah came to my house. Erm well i can say that my mood was very fragile when i came back from Sunway. I dnt know why. Maybe rimas with all those stuff on my mind. And the house wasn't really in good condition when i cam back .

Eeeee omg Tuhan je tahu how geram i was with *him . Aaa dude you are so fcking fake tau ? in everything you do. i just feel like slapping your face. Seriously i cant stand living with you ! aaa dayyum. God please make me more stronger to face him :(

and and  haihh i miss my boy. It has been a while since the last time we met. And he has been real busy with his job now and he sounds so tired everytime he calls. poor him :( but sokay i love you so much. 
ok thts all. BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment